UCA CALENDAR 2019
All workshops are open to members of UCA. they are filled on a first come, first served basis. If there are openings after members have had an opportunity to enroll, non-members of the guild are eligible to come for an increased fee of $30.00 over the cost of the workshop.
All meetings are held at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center in West Valley City, Utah,
1355 West 3100 South from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Our Theme this Year is:
"Blame it on the Tools"
• JANUARY 18: Exploring the Italic Letter Form. Taught by Erika Paulsen
• FEBRUARY 15: Lettering With Line and Form. Taught by Jenice Jones
• MARCH 21: The Thick & Thin of Italics Taught by Erika Paulsen
• APRIL 18: Flame Writing Taught by Jane Hales
• May 16: Gestural Writing with the Folded Pen. Taught by Brecken Cook
• JUNE 20: Krazy Kitchen Tools. Taught by Faye Maxfield
SUMMER BREAK • JULY & AUGUST
• SEPTEMBER 19: Rad Ruling Pen Textures Taught by Melissa Esplin
• OCTOBER 17: Cutting Loose with Quills and Reeds. Taught by Jan Faught
• NOVEMBER 14: Christmas Compendium. Several small "make & take" classes with food and other delights!!